ABOUT THE EVENT
- Show Name
- Bari-Ship 2023
- 25 – 27 May 2023
- Texport Imabari
- Informa Markets Japan Co Ltd
- In Partnership with
- Imabari City, Imabari Maritime City Promotion Committee
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism,
The Japanese Shipowners' Association, Japan Federation of Coastal Shipping Associations,
The Shipbuilders' Association of Japan, The Cooperative Association of Japan Shipbuilders,
Japan Ship Exporters' Association, Japan Ship Machinery and Equipment Association, ClassNK, The Japan Shipping Exchange, Inc
- 17,000 (Forecast)
- Exhibitor Categories
- Shipbuilders, Ship Repairers, Ship Designs Ship Machinery and Equipment, Computer Systems & Software, Port Authorities, Finance, Insurance, Associations & Organisations, Ship Registry, Trading Companies, Publications, Others
- Exhibition Size
- 350 Exhibitors (Forecast)
Biggest Maritime Even in West Japan!
Bari-Ship exhibition and conference is held in the city of Imabari, home to the largest cluster of maritime-related industries in Japan. The city’s importance in this sector cannot be overstated - shipbuilding companies headquartered in Imabari account for one-third of all commercial tonnage built in Japan each year, while its shipowners control one-third of Japan’s ocean-going fleet. That’s why, every two years, Japan’s shipping industry gathers in Imabari to see the latest developments in maritime technology and to talk business.
1. Japan’s leading maritime city
2. All eyes on Imabari
3. Imabari-based companies leading Japan maritime industry
public. This is the day when you are likely to meet Imabari’s shipowners and ship builders at their most relaxed, as they bring their families to view the exhibits. This opportunity should not be underestimated, so make sure you are there.