Measures against COVID 19 for onsite
You are asked to cooperate with the following prevention measures against COVID-19.
1) Frequent hand sterilization
2) Wear a mask at all times
3) Temperature measurement at the entrance
4) Entry controls to the event to limit the number of visitors
5) Keeping physical distance from other participants
5) Pre-registration on the website required for all visitors
Prevention Measures at the Venue by the Organiser
● Information panels will be set up around the venue
● A nurse will be on station at the venue at all times
● Enhanced ventilation of the exhibition halls and seminar rooms
●Temperature measurement at the entrance
●Installation of hand sanitizing stations
●Pre-registration required for all visitors
●Avoiding close contact with staff by installing acrylic partitions at reception counters
●Regular cleaning and disinfection
●All attendees and staff required to wear a mask at all times
●Installation of acrylic partitions between seminar speakers and audience
●Ensuring social distancing within seminar rooms
- ● Persons with a temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher
● People with symptoms such as cough, sore throat, or breathlessness
● Persons under health observation by health authorities
● Persons who have travelled to a country or region of which residents are restricted by the government from entering the country, or those who have been required by the government to undergo a period of observation within the past 14 days, or those who have had close contact with such a person
- ● Persons with abnormalities in the senses of taste or smell
The event will be open to business professionals only on 20 & 21 May, and to pre-invited public on 22 May in order to control the traffic.
The organiser will control the density of visitors inside each zones by limiting or closing entrances if necessary. Visitors may be asked to wait at the entrance before entering the venue.
We may share registered personal information (name, contact details, etc.) of anyone who has attended the event with relevant government agencies if requested to do so.